Junior Automotive Parts Specialist -New LynnNew Lynn, Auckland, New Zealand
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award, taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment
- Join the team at Repco New Lynn - Great branch to learn in!
- Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm
- Open to experience - Opportunity to start your career in the Automotive Industry
- Opportunity to progress, plus fantastic staff discounts
Repco is one of the most widely recognised names in the automotive industry, with a brand that stands for quality, expertise and knowledge. At a time where we continue to grow at a fast pace, our Repco XX branch is looking for someone keen to learn and start their career in automotive. We are a great place to showcase your skills, be challenged and grow your career.
About the Role
As a Junior Automotive Parts Specialist you will be delivering exceptional customer service over the counter and via phone to our automotive trade clients. You will be dealing with experienced automotive trades people such as mechanics, panel beaters, automotive technicians and service people, so a basic understanding of cars and car parts is important, otherwise we are happy to teach you the rest! Specific duties include:
- Providing friendly and accurate advice with part queries
- Processing trade sales & organising delivery
- Answering phone queries, and offering technical advice to ensure the right parts are received
- Building strong relationships with our trade customers
Skills & Experience
Passion for automotive is key with no previous industry experience required - We are very keen to teach someone this role from the ground up. Given that you will be dealing with our trade customers you will have some knowledge around automotive parts, but customer service is a key part of this role and we need someone who can build and maintain strong relationships with our valued customers. You'll be working with an experienced team so this is a great opportunity to learn and develop your career in automotive!
Ready to jump start your career? Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY.
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Category: Automotive Trades & Services
Reference ID: AUREPNZRC002431
Date Posted: 21/01/2022