Repco - Sales Rep - Lunn AveLunn Avenue, Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award, taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment
- Iconic brand with some incredible things happening over the next few years
- Utilise your passion for the industry & develop our key trade relationships
- Base salary + incentives & tools of trade - vehicle, tablet & cell phone
About the Role
In this role you will be based in our Repco Lunn Ave branch, however the majority of your week will be on the road visiting our trade automotive customers and developing new business in the area. As the main point of contact for those key customers, you will ensure their account is well looked after, assisting them with all of their product/ ordering needs and ensuring that we provide a level of service superior to our competitors. You will strive to look after the needs of our customers whilst also growing profit margin and market share for the store.
Specific duties include:
- Ensuring the established customer base are receiving exceptional service and growing those relationships
- Working with the Area Manager/s on building new business in the area
- Developing and maintaining a structured call cycle
- Being efficient and proactive in providing support and solutions to customers' needs
- Involvement in planning activities to drive sales and exceed budgets
- Liaising with our in store Trade Specialists to ensure our key clients are well looked after
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have proven sales and account management experience and enjoy working towards KPI's and targets. Our clients are experienced automotive trades professionals, so experience or an interest in the automotive industry is essential. Building relationships will come naturally to you, as well as the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
- Proven success previously in a sales and/or account management role
- Mechanically minded with an understanding of the industry/In-depth knowledge around aftermarket parts and products
- Strong customer focus, having the proven ability to maintain and grow relationships whilst providing personalised service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand and discuss & relay technical information
- An ability to prioritise and organise your workload to ensure efficiency at all times
- High work ethic and a determination to drive sales
GPC Asia Pacific is a global leader within the automotive industry and compromises of a number of well-known automotive business - We are best known for our iconic brand Repco, however it's not always known that we have a tonne of other businesses that sit under the GPC umbrella. We have a fantastic culture across our network as well as lots of projects on the horizon - This is a particularly exciting time to be part of our team! We are a company that encourages and rewards success and promote a strong culture of family and loyalty, demonstrated by our longest standing staff member who has worked with us over 50 years!
Send your CV to our Careers Team by clicking APPLY!
Type: Permanent Full-Time
Category: Automotive Trades & Services
Reference ID: AUREPNZRC002429
Date Posted: 21/01/2022